Dessert on a keto diet? I won’t lie: when I first started researching keto, finding dessert options was at the top of my list. I can give up carbs, but I absolutely cannot give up on my sweet tooth. And thanks to this recipe, you won’t have to, either! These bites taste exactly like the peanut butter pie that one of my aunts always made for Thanksgiving and I can’t get enough! This recipe will whip up 14 servings (1 decent-sized ball per serving). After adding up all of the ingredients in the app Carb Manager, 1 serving has 2 net carbs, 14g fat, 3g protein, and 153 net calories. Hope you all enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: (makes 14 servings)
– 1 8oz package of cream cheese (softened)
– 6 tbsp all natural peanut butter (make sure there’s no added sugar!)
– 3 tbsp unsalted butter
– 1/3 cup Swerve
– 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
– 1 sheet parchment paper
Okay, so this is the easiest recipe in the world.
– Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl with a blender (or make it a little more difficult like me and use a fork).
– Refrigerate mix for around 30 minutes.
– Scoop out the bites and place them on plate or baking sheet that’s lined with parchment paper, then freeze for 30 minutes.
Your Peanut Butter Pie Bites are now ready to eat! Just make sure you keep the rest in the fridge after you start digging in. This dessert reminds me of one of the most delicious memories of my childhood and I am obsessed. It’s great knowing that keto doesn’t have to be difficult. Don’t get me wrong, would I still love a Reese’s Cup? Yes. Brownies? Give me 10. But I love having an equally delicious option that’s much better for my health!